Patient Transport Services - The caring service
Care Quality Commission (CQC) Registered – 1-804401189
KFA Medical provide a professional and efficient service for all your patient transfer needs. We offer a flexible approach to suit your individual requirements and budget.
The service we provide:
- Transport to and from hospitals, clinics and care homes.
- Outpatient visits.
- Collection of patients arriving by sea, rail or air.
- Capability to accommodate bedridden patients or those with limited mobility.
Where we can go:
- We provide local and long distance transport.
- We can provide one-way, wait and return or regular scheduled trips.
How do we get there?
- Utilisation of state of the art satellite navigation systems ensuring that all patients reach their destination in the shortest possible time.
- Qualified medics whom are highly trained and experienced in ambulance aid, car, medical gases and patient handling.
- They all receive regular assessed training up to the most recent up to date guidelines.
- Friendly, caring, considerate and experienced in emergency and routine situations.
- Easily identified by formal uniform.
Ambulances and Equipment:
- Clearly identifiable, modern and purpose built ambulance fleet.
- Fully equipped to care for a range of dependency levels.
- All vehicles have automated external defibrillator (AED), medical gases and are compliant with current protocols.
Why choose KFA Medical?
- Excellent reputation.
- Quality brand.
- A valued and cost effective service.
- Flexible to meet your transport needs.
- Experienced and trusted.
For more information or for a quotation, please call us on 01535 601748 or send us an email to email@example.com.